Buy vibramycin, Here's something I've been meaning to write about for some time, in part because it's something that I've dealt with personally.
I remember having a serious conversation with my friend, vibramycin dosage, Vibramycin suspension, Kevin, the summer we both started PR internships in Chicago, vibramycin medication. Vibramycin drug, We talked about the industry's turnover rate (about 17.5% in the Midwest at the time—employees are often motivated to make the shift for larger salaries, a better fit in corporate culture or new locations), vibramycin uses, Doxycycline vibramycin, and we discussed our goals to break that mold and have a solid stay within a single agency.
Alas, comprare vibramycin online, Vibramycin drug, while Kevin has maintained a successful career within the same agency that he interned with, I took a different route, vibramycin tablets. Vibramycin hyclate, I ended up moving to a new agency about a year into my career, and I recently left agency life altogether to start my own business with my fiancé and a good friend, generic vibramycin.
So who took the best route to career success?
I have no regrets about where I am today—I'm building a successful business with some of my closest friends, and I have had the chance to learn from incredibly brilliant colleagues and mentors who I still call my friends, buy vibramycin. Vibramycin doxycycline hyclate, But after the first move, I vowed to myself that the only thing that would motivate me to leave the agency was if I was going to work for myself, vibramycin for cats. Vibramycin suspension, I actually don't think consistent agency hopping is a good career choice, nor is it good for the companies you leave or the industry as a whole, vibramycin chlamydia. Vibramycin syrup, While it may lead to a short-term pay raise or change of scene, agency hopping has a number of downfalls:
- Starting over is difficult. It takes time to build relationships and establish trust.
- It's not fair to colleagues, vibramycin doxycycline. Vibramycin dose, Agencies invest a lot of time getting employees up to speed on new projects and procedures, along with ongoing industry training, vibramycin medication. They also invest emotionally to build a successful team dynamic.
- Buy vibramycin, Leaving is emotionally difficult. Vibramycin dosage, It's hard to tell a trusted team that you're taking off. It can feel a bit like betrayal—going against the trust of the team, order vibramycin, Vibramycin suspension, no matter how positive the intentions.
- It could hurt in the long run. Agency hopping might be a good change in the short term, vibramycin dosage, Vibramycin hyclate, but a long resume of short-term jobs doesn't read as very reliable.
- The little stuff. Don't forget about all of the little things that make a move difficult, from transferring 401Ks to selecting new health insurance.
Ultimately, vibramycin doxycycline, I think there are only two reasons that make the change worth it.
- You're leaving agency life altogether to try something completely new (and hopefully long-term).
- The idea of Monday morning makes you physically ill.
How do you feel about this issue. I'd love to hear your opinions.
Similar posts: Erythromycin 250. Augmentin for strep. Keflex 750 mg. Ampicillin plate. Cephalexin 500mg capsules. Bactrim ds tablets.
Trackbacks from: Buy vibramycin. Buy vibramycin. Buy vibramycin. Buy vibramycin. Buy vibramycin. Ampicillin method of action.