This post comes from Heather Huhman Augmentin for strep, , media relations manager at the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). Augmentin and birth control pills,
After reading Allie's post about a day in the life at her Edelman job, I contacted her offering my story, augmentin 625 duo. Augmentin 600 mg, Every PR pro will tell you there really isn't a typical day, and it's true, augmentin 375 mg. Augmentin 375, What I've outlined below is very different than what today will bring.
As a brief introduction, augmentin 800 mg, Augmentin 875 mg price, I'm the media relations manager at the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), a national, generic augmentin 875, Augmentin for tooth infection, nonprofit health care professional association. I'm a one-woman show, although I'm trying to get an intern, augmentin for strep. (My boss tells me if I didn't come up with so many wonderful ideas I wouldn't need an intern!)
I absolutely love my job, augmentin for tooth abscess, Augmentin 800, but it was a long road getting to this point. I put in my time at the agencies—both big and small—like everyone else, augmentin 825. Augmentin 875 mg price, But, I ultimately knew I'd end up at a nonprofit, augmentin 750 mg. Augmentin gram negative, Most of my clients over the years have been nonprofits. Augmentin for strep, I find the work truly rewarding, especially working for a health care nonprofit. Every day I'm helping people live longer, augmentin for ear infection, Augmentin for tooth abscess, healthier lives. What's better than that, augmentin for ear infections. Augmentin xr 1000 mg, Plus, my co-workers and boss are all fantastic people, augmentin for tooth infection. Augmentin 375, Other than AOTA, I'm also the entry-level careers columnist for Examiner.com—another job I truly enjoy, augmentin 600 mg.
While I don't have a video like Allie, picture in your mind what I've written below, augmentin for strep. Augmentin 625 duo, I'm sure I've left out many details, such as checking e-mail and keeping up with Twitter, augmentin and birth control pills. Augmentin 875-125 mg, But, you get the picture—my days are crazy.
- 4:30 AM Wake up; get ready for the gym
- 5:30 AM Arrive at the gym and begin workout
- 6:30 AM Head home to shower and get ready for work
- 7:10 AM Catch the train; begin writing today's Examiner.com article
- 7:30 AM Arrive at work; continue writing today's Examiner.com article
- 8:00 AM Complete and post today's Examiner.com article
- 8:05 AM Read the news; media clipping
- 9:00 AM Teleconference with The University of North Carolina PR rep re: autism and occupational therapy research press release
- 9:20 AM Review peer-reviewed journal article for newsworthy talking points
- 10:00 AM Begin writing press release
- 11:30 AM Print off press release and proof for boss' review
- 11:47 AM Print off documents for boss' review, including press release, trade press article and two fact sheets (I've been working from home the past two days—work has piled up!)
- 11:49 AM Begin editing and updating last year's Occupational Therapy Month materials, including Ten Things You Can Do to Celebrate OT Month, OT Month Sample Press Release, Public Service Commercial Radio Announcements, Public Service Public Radio/TV Announcements, Tips on Reaching the Media and Tips on Talking to the Public
- 1:30 PM Stomach is growling—heading to the kitchen to heat up lunch
- 1:50 PM Ok, back to work on OT Month materials
- 2:00 PM It's the budgeting time of year for us, so I jump on a teleconference with a potential vendor
- 2:26 PM Again, back to work on OT Month materials
- 2:45 PM Call from a member's PR rep wanting more information about OT Month
- 3:00 PM Turned in first round of OT Month materials to my boss for review; scheduled a meeting with the policy team for tomorrow to discuss autism and OT legislative issues for a one-pager
- 3:15 PM Prepping for a meeting with my boss
- 3:30 PM Meeting with my boss
- 4:00 PM Returned a member call re: information to include in a press release
- 4:36 PM "Finalized" press release for researcher review based on my boss' feedback
- 4:41 PM Interview with a staff expert to respond to a media inquiry
- 5:01 PM E-mailed a response to the reporter; heading out to work from home
- 5:36 PM Arrived home; checking e-mail and sending responses
- 6:30 PM Time to call it quits for the day!
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com with any questions or follow me on Twitter for internship/job leads and PR advice.
If you'd like to share your day in the life, get in touch and I'll post it on the blog..
Similar posts: Augmentin 500mg. Augmentin for strep throat. Ds bactrim. Ampicillin 500. Mrsa treatment bactrim. Augmentin without a prescription.
Trackbacks from: Augmentin for strep. Augmentin for strep. Antibiotic ampicillin. Vibramycin generic. Vibramycin generic. Doryx for sale.